- Krasnoe Sormovo Shipyard has completed a series of modern dredgers
The dredging vessel “Kadosh” was delivered to the customer after successful mooring and sea trials. The Krasnoe Sormovo Shipyard (part of the United Shipbuilding Corporation) has completed the construction of the first Russian series of hi-tech dredging vessels of the TSHD 1000 project.
- Shipbuilder launches 3D access to real-time data in VR+ module
Shipbuilder has started a real virtual reality (VR) revolution that enables full visual access to new and existing maritime projects.
- Combined river-sea navigation vessels: the role of the "old" series and their prospects
- A new generation of "black box" - the voyage data recorder from Highlander
- The largest russian port “Marine Facade” and LNG Gorskaya will open St. Petersburg for ships on LNG
In St. Petersburg there signed agreement on bunkering vessels with liquefied natural gas, the first in the history of the Russian shipping industry.
- "Kronstadt" Group successfully completed the e-Navigation R&D
- Acta Marine contracts Ulstein for wind vessel
Ulstein Verft AS has signed a contract for the building of a DP2 Construction Support Vessel (CSV) for the Netherlands based Acta Marine B.V. The vessel is primarily aimed at the offshore wind market and carries the new SX195 design from Ulstein Design & Solutions AS.
- Rosneft and ChemChina to set up a joint venture
Rosneft and the China National Petrochemical Company (ChemChina) signed a Heads of Agreement on establishing a. The document was signed by Rosneft Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin, and General Manager of ChemChina Yang Xingqiang.
- 10% stake in SIBUR to be sold to China’s Silk Road Fund
Beijing, 14 December 2016. The shareholders of SIBUR, the largest gas processing and petrochemicals group in Russia, and representatives of the Silk Road Fund, a Chinese investment fund, have signed the final documents in a deal that makes the Fund a 10% shareholder of SIBUR. The signing ceremony was attended by Leonid Mikhelson, Chairman of SIBUR’s Board of Directors, Dmitry Konov, Chairman of SIBUR's Management Board, and Wang Yanzhi, President of the Silk Road Fund.
- Going with the flow
World Fuel Services welcomes the introduction of mandatory mass flow metering in Singapore.
- Port news
Ocean and shelf exploration
- New production capacities at Bovanenkovskoye field and Bovanenkovo – Ukhta 2 gas pipeline enter operation
The ceremonial inauguration of new production capacities and the Bovanenkovo – Ukhta 2 gas trunkline took place today at the Bovanenkovskoye field.
Go to archive for 2017
# 1(59), 2017
Advertisers of the issue
SETCORP.ru - daily on-line news on shipbuilding, energy, transport. Hot topics are selected for publication in the Maritime Market in the "Industry News - the quarterly review" section.
Become our advertiser and enjoy the opportunity of submitting your company news!
On-line advertising rates
Last Press Releases: