- A solemn ceremony of flag hoisting of the Navy on rescue vessel "Igor Belousov"
A solemn ceremony of flag hoisting of the Navy on rescue vessel “Igor Belousov” took place at JSC “Admiralteiskie Verfi”.
- Modern ship - great sailing
- River civil shipbuilding of XXI century: analysis and challenges
- Shipyard and ATF sign agreement on cooperation in construction of four trawlers
Vyborg Shipyard and Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet (ATF) have signed a cooperation agreement on building the series of four medium-size freezing trawlers of Project ST-116 XL. The series is to be fully built at the facilities of Vyborg Shipyard.
- 10 years of successful cooperation of MAN Group and "Marine Technics" Group
- Gazprom Neft launches new logistics scheme for transhipments of Arctic oil
The first consignments of oil from the Novoportovskoye and Prirazlomnoye fields have been delivered to the Umba storage tanker, anchored in the Kola Bay — allowing the full-scale utilisation of a new logistics scheme for the transhipment of oil produced by Gazprom Neft at its Arctic fields.
- LR establishes design and construction standards
With the development of gas as a marine fuel going beyond LNG – LR has developed a notation, coming into effect on 1 January 2016, that provides clarity and helps to ensure technology can be adopted effectively.
- Double first for DNV GL with new rule set class contract for LNG-fuelled bulkers
ESL Shipping’s new dual-fuelled bulk carriers will not only be the first large LNG-fuelled bulkers, but the first vessels constructed to the new DNV GL rule set. Due for delivery in early 2018, the two highly efficient 25,600 dwt vessels are optimized for trading in the Baltic Sea region.
- Cruise passenger fleet of Russia revives
- Time to rest in Russia
- DP World and the Russian Direct Investment Fund form a new joint venture
Global trade enabler DP World and the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) today announced the launch of a new joint venture company targeting ports, transportation and logistics infrastructure in Russia.
- 2015 - Port Bronka operations start
MSCC Bronka is integrated into the boundaries of Big Port Saint-Petersburg. In accordance with the Government order No. 2742-r dated December 29, 2015 “Concerning extension of the boundaries of Big Port Saint-Petersburg” 96.3 ha of the reclaimed area developed during MSCC Bronka construction is integrated into the boundaries of Big Port Saint-Petersburg. The volume of the project reclamation works was 2 mln cubic meters.
- Port news
Ocean and shelf exploration
- Bibby Marine Services orders first-ever Damen Service Operations Vessel
On 15 January, Bibby Marine Services Limited, part of Bibby Line Group, signed a contract with the Damen Shipyards Group for delivery of its first Service Operations Vessel (SOV) with walk-to-work access. The vessel, Bibby WaveMaster 1, will undertake offshore wind project work in the North Sea. It is the first vessel purpose-built for the transfer and accommodation of offshore personnel and aims to maximise working time and staff retention. The design guarantees fast, safe and comfortable access to turbines, at lower cost, up to 80% of the time, including in worst case scenario Central North Sea conditions, resulting in a vessel capable of providing access up to 3.1 metre Hs.
- Rosneft and GE Develop Joint Manufacturing in Russia
Rosneft and General Electric signed a long-term cooperation program. The document involves construction plan of joint ventures for production of marine, oil and gas, and electrical equipment to ensure timely construction and commissioning of production facilities.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) and World Wildlife Fund (WWF) announced today a five-year global partnership to help ensure the long-term health of the oceans.
Go to archive for 2016
# 1(55), 2016
Advertisers of the issue
SETCORP.ru - daily on-line news on shipbuilding, energy, transport. Hot topics are selected for publication in the Maritime Market in the "Industry News - the quarterly review" section.
Become our advertiser and enjoy the opportunity of submitting your company news!
On-line advertising rates
Last Press Releases: