- Cargo and passenger ferries range for the Black Sea
- Shell floats hull for world’s largest floating facility
The 488-metre-long hull of Shell’s Prelude floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility has been floated out of the dry dock at the Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) yard in Geoje, South Korea, where the facility is currently under construction. Once complete, Prelude FLNG will be the largest floating facility ever built. It will unlock new energy resources offshore and produce approximately 3.6 million tonnes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) per annum to meet growing demand.
- Zvyozdochka Shiprepair Centre has completed the construction of the trawler Koyda-2
- On the way to maximum maneuverability
- Radio navigation equipment: high quality and progressive technology under the well-known brand
- Gazprom and Sovcomflot expand Russian LNG tanker fleet
On 20 January, a naming ceremony was held for the new state-of-the-art gas carrier Velikiy Novgorod, ordered by Sovcomflot group of companies(SCF) for transportation of LNG for Gazprom group. The ship will operate under a long-termtime-charter agreement with OAO Sovcomflot and will reinforce positions of Gazprom in the world LNG market, as well as strengthen the Russian LNG-tanker fleet.
- AQUA Blue - most energy efficient water-desalinating plant
- GloEn-Patrol ballast water treatment system
- DNV GL launches new global brand
The merger of DNV and GL in September this year, led to the creation of DNV GL, a world leading ship and offshore classification society, a leading independent service provider in the oil and gas sector, a powerhouse in energy and renewables, and one of the world’s top three certification bodies.
- CPC commissioned third offshore mooring point
Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) commissioned a third tanker loading unit (TLU-3) in the Marine Terminal waters near Novorossiysk. The facility launch held on 4 February 2014, became a landmark event within the first phase of the CPC Expansion Project, according to a press release. At 12.30 p.m. ENERGY SKIER tanker with 159,150 tons deadweight, moored to the TLU-3, began its commercial oil loading.
- Ust-Luga's logistics capabilities are attractive for business society
A discussion “Ust-Luga sea port – new logistics capabilities” was conducted on December 6, 2013 within the framework of a conference at Russia and Baltics Port Expansion Summit organized by the Regional Association of Employers “Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Leningrad Region and Ust-Luga Company JSC.
- Port news
- Rosmorport on the Transport Week 2013 Exhibition
Ocean and shelf exploration
- Gazprom has pioneered the Russian Arctic shelf development
Gazprom has started producing oil from the Prirazlomnoye field. It is the first Russian project for developing the Arctic shelf and the commencement of Gazprom's large-scale activities aimed at creating a large hydrocarbon production center in the region.
- Final investment decision made on Yamal LNG project
OAO NOVATEK (“NOVATEK” and/or the “Company”) announced today that the Board of Directors of Yamal LNG approved a final investment decision (“FID”) for the Yamal LNG project, consisting of the development of the South-Tambeyskoye gas condensate field and the construction of a natural gas liquefaction plant on the Yamal Peninsula (the “Project”). All of the relevant corporate approvals had been issued earlier by NOVATEK and Total, shareholders of Yamal LNG.
- GDF SUEZ announces first oil production from the Amstel field on the Dutch Continental Shelf
GDF SUEZ is pleased to announce that the Amstel field oil production has started from its newly installed Q13a-A production platform off the Dutch coast.
Go to archive for 2014
# 1(47), 2014
Advertisers of the issue
SETCORP.ru - daily on-line news on shipbuilding, energy, transport. Hot topics are selected for publication in the Maritime Market in the "Industry News - the quarterly review" section.
Become our advertiser and enjoy the opportunity of submitting your company news!
On-line advertising rates
Last Press Releases: