- Russian technical fleet - the current state and the need to build new ships
To ensure safety navigation on inland Russian Waterways annually conducted dredging work in the amount of 23 million sq.m and contained 90,000 onshore and floating signs.
- Radio navigation equipment: Japanese quality
Marine Technics company presents: Koden Electronics & Saura
- The joint venture for arctic shipbuilding
STX Finland Oy and United Shipbuilding
Corporation (USC) have formed a joint venture company, which will specialize in arctic shipbuilding technology. An agreement for the formation of the new company, Arctech Helsinki Shipyard Oy, was signed on December 3 in St. Petersburg in a meeting with the Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and the Finnish Prime Minister Mari Kiviniemi.
- Navis Engineering completed the development of the new AP4000 autopilot
- R&M: the amount is varied depending on the quality of summands
- Remora HiLoad DP completes Final Sea Trials with Kongsberg
Positioning in Control
State-of-the-art Integrated Automation
and DP system supports unique HiLoad
- Fincantieri launches the multipurpose “Rossita”
16/12/2010 in the presence of the Minister for Economic Development, Paolo
Romani, and the Russian Minister for
Industry and Trade, Viktor Khristenko,
there was the launch of the “Rossita”,
the vessel tasked with transporting
radioactive material from the dismantlement of Russian nuclear submarines,
whose name was composed to convey
the idea of cooperation between Russia
- Alfa Laval acquires Aalborg Industries, a leading specialized equipment company
Alfa Laval – a world leader in heat transfer, centrifugal separation and fluid handling – has signed an agreement to acquire
Aalborg Industries Holding A/S for a total cash consideration of SEK 5.0 billion,
on an enterprise value basis, from Altor 2003 Fund, LD Equity and the Company’s management. Aalborg Industries has
some 2,600 employees and is expected
to generate sales of about SEK 3.3 billion in 2010. The acquisition will be accretive to EPS from 2011. The closing of the transaction is subject to clearance from regulatory authorities.
- RS class: positive trends 2010
Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) demonstrated sustainable development in 2010 despite the continuing effects of the global economic downturn on the maritime industry.
- Freight turnover of Russian seaports in 2010
Throughput of Russian seaports in 2010 increased compared to the same period last
year by 5,9% and amounted to 525.85 million tonnes.
- Port news
- Sberbank and Ust-Luga Company entered into a cooperation agreement
Ocean and shelf exploration
- Rosneft and BP Form Global and Arctic Strategic alliance
Jan. 14, 2011 - BP and Rosneft announced
that they have agreed a groundbreaking
strategic global alliance.
- Sovcomflot successful in Exxon Neftegas Supply Vessel tender
On 16 December 2010 in Moscow, the
Sovcomflot (SCF) Group of companies
and Exxon Neftegas Limited (a subsidiary of ExxonMobil) signed long-term agreements for two icebreaking supply vessels to service the oil platform at the Sakhalin-1 Project Arkutun-Dagi offshore oil field.
- NOVATEK and Atomflot signed cooperation agreement
Moscow, 02 February 2011. OAO NOVATEK (“NOVATEK” and/or “the Company”)
First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Mikhail Popov, and the General Director of the Russian Federation’s Atomflot (Atomflot), Vladimir Ruksha,
signed a Сooperation Agreement (Agreement) establishing the framework for the
development of reliable and safe transportation solutions for the Yamal peninusla
and Northern Sea Route.
- Rosneft and ExxonMobil
to Develop Black Sea Resources
Jan. 27, 2011 - Rosneft and ExxonMobil entered into an agreement
regarding joint development of oil and gas resources in the Black Sea,
which includes an initial focus on oil exploration and production in the
Tuapse Trough in the Russian Black Sea basin.
International maritime news
- Wärtsilä strengthens market leadership
- SKB puts safety and the environment first
when commissioning its new vessel
- Rolls-Royce wins contract to power fuel
- MAN Diesel & Turbo to Power New Chinese Rescue Ships
with State-of-the-art Propulsion Packages
- MOL Introduces Energy Efficiency Management Plan Initiative to
Cut CO2 Emissions from Vessels
Go to archive for 2011
# 1(35), 2011
Advertisers of the issue
SETCORP.ru - daily on-line news on shipbuilding, energy, transport. Hot topics are selected for publication in the Maritime Market in the "Industry News - the quarterly review" section.
Become our advertiser and enjoy the opportunity of submitting your company news!
On-line advertising rates
Last Press Releases: