– We always wish to achieve some better results, this is obvious. But as a whole the results are not bad, we are finishing the year with positive dynamics of development. The scope of shipped products in 2014 has increased by 9.9 % as compared with 2013, and is 18.2 % more than in 2012. We yet have one and half month ahead, and these values will surely increase.
Moreover, in 2014 the quality management compliance with ISO 9001-2011 was confirmed, certificates of the Russian River Register were renewed, and next acknowledgment of the certificate as per GOST RV 0015-002-0012 for operation with the Ministry of Defense was obtained.
We continue to cooperate with the shipbuilding and ship repair centre with which we have contracted for designer’s follow-up supervision and technical support of the production. SSTC specialists have significant experience and knowledge; they help us to modify the design of articles, to make the products better and more comfortable for operating personnel. We would like to say many thanks to SSTC designers for their cooperation.
– Presently the product catalogue of TRITMENT company includes about 3,000 items. This year there were no newly-designed products. But as soon as new production capacities will start up, we will improve the production range. State-of-the-art equipment enables to produce large-size ship pipe fittings. Our products can be used both on civil and navy ships. There’s no need to tell much that life and health of people depends on reliability of each part within the ship structure. Therefore the special attention at the enterprise is paid to the quality of products and services. The company implements the Quality management system according to international standards of ISO.
– For the years of operation our company has established strong and reliable contacts with shipbuilders in Saint-Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Murmansk, the Leningrad and Arkhangelsk Regions, Volga region, as well as with Far East shipbuilding and ship repair facilities.
TRITMENT Company has approved itself to be a reliable equipment manufacturer and supplier in the market of ship fittings. We always consider with great attention the requests of our clients and try to help them. They appreciate this, and the cooperation becomes stable, long-term and increasing. In this way we acquire new partners.
– We cooperate with Russian enterprises, and all our products are manufactured as per national standards. Besides, we do not use imported component parts. So to say, we have been supporting the Russian manufacturers for a long time. For this reason the last political events did not affect the operation of our Company. Moreover, we expect that ship construction at the national shipbuilding yards will be increased, with the use of Russian ship fittings. We hope that demand for our products will grow up as well.
– First of all we are planning to develop our production facilities. We have already started the workshop construction, and we are buying state-of-the-art equipment. At present we begin to master the foundry production, this will enable us to refine the production process and to reduce essentially the delivery terms. And of course we are going to increase the scope of product delivery, we have got all necessary prerequisites for this.
– We have been cooperating with the Maritime Market magazine since the very first issue. We became good partners or, better to say, good friends. In its pages there are always presented the new projects, headings where we actively participate. We wish the magazine to continue in the same vein, we wish them success and new interesting undertakings!
Interviewed by Vladislav Bukin
Russia, 187320, Shlisselburg, Leningradskaya obl., Pesochnaya str., 38
Phone: +7 (812) 679 0325, 679 0327, (813-78) 2-62-74
SETCORP.ru - daily on-line news on shipbuilding, energy, transport. Hot topics are selected for publication in the Maritime Market in the "Industry News - the quarterly review" section.
Become our advertiser and enjoy the opportunity of submitting your company news!